Determine the best courses for your success at Heartland.
- Make sure to submit an HCC application before you take the placement test.
- Determine if you can waive your placement test.
- Schedule your ACCUPLACER* appointment in your myHeartland account using the Appointments tab. Appointments are offered by appointment during our regular hours of operation.
- After testing is complete, all new students must contact Advisement and meet with an academic advisor as part of the enrollment process.
*ACCUPLACER is a computer-adaptive placement test to help determine what classes are appropriate for you.
What to bring
Here is what you need to bring to your scheduled assessment:
- Your 7-digit Heartland student ID number
- A photo ID (this is required to test)
Math Retest Fee
Starting January 23, 2017, there will be a $5.00 fee for ACCUPLACER Math retests. Literacy retests for Heartland students do not require a fee.