The form to request transcripts of coursework completed at Heartland Community College may be mailed or faxed. A PDF version of the transcript request form is available for you to download (available in PDF format, 11 KB, 2 pages) and complete. If you are currently attending and want your current semester grades posted on your transcript, you must check send after semester grades are posted, noting the current semester under the mailing instructions section. Otherwise, the transcript will be sent without the current grades.
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the transcript request form.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits educational institutions from releasing student records without the written consent from the student. Therefore, student signature is required for processing.
There is no transcript processing fee.
Transcripts are processed in a 72-hour period, except at the end of grading period when the process will take longer. Completed signed requests can be mailed or faxed to the following:
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
Fax: (309) 268-7992
News & Events
- HCC to select 2014 Distinguished Alumni recipient
- HCC Exhibit Features Paintings by Gerard Erley
- HCC Offers LinkedIn Seminar March 18
- Singers Wanted for Heartland Idol 2014
- Student Essay Contest Could Net You $500!
- Register to Vote on the HCC Website!
- Free Tax Services at HCC Through April 10
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- On the Spot Admission with Four-Year Schools
- Students: Earn Free Credit with GPS Workshops
- Flexible Four-Year Transfer Option Fair March 19
- Train Show at Heartland
- more news and events