The form to request transcripts of coursework completed at Heartland Community College may be mailed or faxed. A PDF version of the transcript request form is available for you to download (available in PDF format, 11 KB, 2 pages) and complete. If you are currently attending and want your current semester grades posted on your transcript, you must check send after semester grades are posted, noting the current semester under the mailing instructions section. Otherwise, the transcript will be sent without the current grades.
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the transcript request form.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits educational institutions from releasing student records without the written consent from the student. Therefore, student signature is required for processing.
There is no transcript processing fee.
Transcripts are processed in a 72-hour period, except at the end of grading period when the process will take longer. Completed signed requests can be mailed or faxed to the following:
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
Fax: (309) 268-7992
News & Events
- Instant Advising for HCC Students
- Now Accepting Applications for Peer Tutors
- Lincoln College-Normal Admissions
- ISU On-the-Spot Admissions
- HCC Exhibit Features Paintings by Gerard Erley
- Sign up now for Humans vs. Zombies
- Tickets Available for Heartland Idol
- Teal Ribbon Month Kick-Off
- Part Time & Summer Job Fair
- HCC 10th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- HCC Student and Alumni Savings Club
- On the Spot Admission with Four-Year Schools
- Students: Earn Free Credit with GPS Workshops
- more news and events