Jump over the site's secondary content.

Sign Up for On-the-Spot Admissions

  • Franklin University
  • Illinois State University
  • Lincoln College
  • Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
  • Western Illinois University

Call Advisement at (309) 268-8033.

Jump over the site's primary content.

Can I pursue a program that is not offered at Heartland at another college?

If you're interested in a program that Heartland doesn't offer, you might have the option to pursue the program at another Illinois community college.

Heartland Community College participates in the Comprehensive Agreement Regarding the Expansion of Education Resources (CAREER). This agreement allow students who reside in Heartland's District 540 to pursue career educational programs that Heartland does not offer at a participating college's in-district tuition rate.

Contact Jennie Kearney, Coordinator of Registration, for more information: jennie.kearney@heartland.edu.