Application Workshop and On the Spot Admission Event
- Thinking about transferring? Not sure where to begin? We have the assistance you need. Transfer Services will be offering an Application Workshop and On the Spot Admission Event.
Tuesday, April 2, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Café.
|Eastern Illinois University * +||Ryan Howardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Northern Illinois University *||Arielle Kalvelage||
|Southern Illinois University Carbondale *||Nate Caronemail@example.com|
|Southern Illinois University Edwardsville *||Regiere Lovettfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Illinois Springfield *||Miranda Swopeemail@example.com|
|Western Illinois University * +||Katy Gorsuch||KL-Gorsuch@wiu.edu|
Applications can be completed on site if not before.
* Free on-site application available
+ On the Spot Admissions available
- Official transcripts needed for official admission decision. Unofficial transcripts accepted for discussion but not for admission decision.
- Official Heartland transcripts will be available to participating students the day of the event at no charge.
- Transcripts needed on all previous college work. An official transcript will be needed for acceptance (HCC will release an unofficial copy of previous college work if needed for discussion).
- Appointments suggested, however, walk-ins are welcome.