Now that you have successfully completed a semester at Heartland, we want to make sure you stay on track toward reaching your goals. Advisors are here to help!
From choosing a major to career exploration to accessing services on campus, we have the resources you need! Learn more about Advisement and what we can do for you, by exploring the links to the left.
Need to meet with an advisor?
We are open, working remotely!
Current, returning, and visiting students can see an advisor in several ways listed below.
Via Virtual Appointment
You can schedule a virtual appointment at home.heartland.edu by clicking on the Appointments button. You could also call 309.268.8027 to schedule.
Via Virtual Drop-In
You can drop-in virtually during the hours listed below via this link and with the meeting ID 332-683-7976.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 am - noon
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If you'd prefer to work through email, send an email to email@example.com. We ask that current students please email us from your myHeartland email address. Visiting students: please include your name, birthday, the course(s) you'd like to register for, and an unofficial transcript from your home institution. You will hear back from someone within 24-48 hours.
Instructions for Students in Special Populations
- Academic Standing Program students: please email Emily Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Now students: please follow the enrollment steps here
- Honors students: please email Sara Bourque at email@example.com
- International students: please email Kim Klingbeil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln area students: please email Jennifer Kirby at email@example.com
- Pontiac area students: please email John Salzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student-athletes: please email Rachel Cook at email@example.com