College NOW Campus Students
We welcome all high school students interested in taking Heartland courses on-campus or online!
Getting StartedYou can always access our class schedule for each semester online to explore available course options.
- Pay special attention to the prerequisites listed for each course and, if necessary, review the information in the academic eligibility requirements section here.
- Homeschool students/parents should review additional, pertinent information available here.
*If you are under 18 years old and taking a Heartland course as a College NOW campus student for the first time, you must complete the following form with a parent/legal guardian present to complete the student authorization section.*
An advisor will review and complete your enrollment request within 24-48 hours if there are no issues with your request. If there are issues with your request, an advisor will connect with you to resolve the issue.
- Once you have been enrolled, we will send an email confirmation notice to your myHeartland student email account.
- You will be able to access your course enrollment and billing information by choosing the Student Center option after logging in through home.heartland.edu.
- Make sure you followed the instructions for accessing your myHeartland student account provided in your welcome letter.
- You will also be able to access your classes by choosing My Classes via home.heartland.edu.
- You will find out more about your course(s) after your instructor makes that information available, though your course(s) may not appear in Canvas until shortly before the class starts.