College NOW Campus Students
We welcome all high school students interested in taking Heartland courses on-campus or online!
- After completing the required admission process steps, you must submit your course requests using the online submission form below. (As a high school student, you cannot enroll yourself in HCC courses and you do not have to resubmit the HCC student application every term/year.)
- You can always access our class schedule for each semester online to explore available course options. Pay special attention to the:
- prerequisites listed for each course and, if necessary, review the information in the Placement Testing section here.
- course section and course code numbers because you will need to enter them when submitting your course requests.
|Term/Semester||Schedule Availability||Open Registration|
|Summer||1st Tues in February||1st Tues in March|
|Fall||1st Tues in March||1st Tues in April|
|Spring||1st Tues in October||1st Tues in November|
*If you are under 18 years old, you must complete the following form with a parent/legal guardian present to finish the student authorization section.*
An advisor will review and complete your enrollment request within 24-48 hours if there are no issues with your request. If there are issues with your request, an advisor will connect with you to resolve the issue.
- Once you have been enrolled, we will send an email confirmation notice to your myHeartland student email account.
- You will be able to access your course enrollment and billing information by choosing the Student Center option after logging in through home.heartland.edu.
- Make sure you followed the instructions for accessing your myHeartland student account provided in your welcome letter.
- You will also be able to access your classes by choosing My Classes via home.heartland.edu.
- You will find out more about your course(s) after your instructor makes that information available, though your course(s) may not appear in Canvas until shortly before the class starts.