College NOW Plus Pipeline
Start an Academic/Career Pathway
Are you interested in taking courses toward a Heartland degree or certificate while you are in high school? If so, the College NOW Plus Pipeline was created just for you!
- Get priority registration
- Save time and money toward degree completion
- Enhance your academic independence and confidence
- Earn both high school AND college credit for some or all coursework
- Receive a customized plan of study based on your interests and goals
- Access FREE college student resources like academic advising, coaching and more
- Talk to your high school counselor or home-school administrator about your academic/career interests.
- Take at least six credit hours of HCC courses to establish a College NOW academic record of success.
- Tell us more information about yourself by responding to the prompts as they appear below.
If you need to change the direction of your plan, complete the form below to update your academic/career pathway or student status from Plus Pod/Cohort to potentially becoming an independent College NOW Plus Pipeline student.