COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Requirements
Students and personnel on campus must provide documentation of vaccination or are required to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing.
Students and employees will be contacted by the College if not in compliance.
Individuals must report documentation of full vaccination status to be exempt from weekly testing:
- Upload a COVID-19 vaccination record to the Vaccination Status Reporting Portal (linked below).
- Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must report a weekly COVID-19 test:
- Students can upload documentation here of a COVID-19 test taken within the last 7 days at a local testing location or documentation of a certified home test.
- Employees can upload documentation of testing via the Employee Testing & Vaccination portal linked below.
- Visit the COVID testing page to find available testing options.
Individuals who are not in compliance with vaccination or testing reporting are subject to the appropriate discipline process which could include sanctions up to and including suspension and/or dismissal/discharge/termination.
Students with questions regarding this requirement or who need assistance uploading information should contact Student Access and Accommodation Services at email@example.com or 309-268-8259.
Employees may contact Human Resources at 309-268-8130.