Associate Director of Admissions and Student Recruitment
About the Position
We seek applicants for a full-time position within Enrollment Services to assist the director in the administration of a comprehensive admission and student recruitment program. Will collaborate with others in Enrollment Services to ensure an exceptional experience for prospective students.
Primary Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to
- Strategic program development
- Business process implementation
- Day-to-day operational leadership
- Staff supervision and evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in admissions and/or student recruitment
- Excellent presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and function professionally under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals including students, parents, high school counselors, and other community members
- Master’s degree
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of student development and familiarity with other student personnel areas
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other ERP system
- Community college work experience
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application (available at heartland.edu/jobs)
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 9/8/2017, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.