About the Position
We seek applicants for a full-time position in the Information Technology department to assist functional business users and other IT staff on initiatives and projects related to PeopleSoft enterprise software systems.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop and implement queries and reports
- Recommend and implement system improvements through analysis and research of best practices
- Coordinate testing of upgrades, patches, and fixes
- Collect and analyze stakeholders’ business needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of relational database systems (RDBMS) theory and design and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Basic understanding of enterprise software systems and reporting and query tools
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, or Financials Supply Chain Management systems
- Software development lifecycle
- Business process mapping
Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled. For full consideration, please submit the following by December 11, 2017.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.