Coordinator of Student Recruitment
We seek applicants for a full-time position within Enrollment Services to coordinate student recruitment efforts, including planning, promotion, implementation, and evaluation.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinate recruitment activities and events both on and off campus to promote HCC
- Provide ongoing communication with prospective students, parents, and high school guidance departments
- Facilitate high school students visits
- Oversee recruitment webpages and social media presence
- Coordinate international recruitment and admission processes
- Associate’s degree
- Experience in admissions, student recruitment, marketing, or related field
- Excellent presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, including prospective students, parents, guidance counselors, and community members
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently and function professionally under pressure
- Availability to work occasional evenings and Saturdays
- Experience working with students at the community college level
- Familiarity with student information software, especially PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of student development theory and other student personnel areas
Review of applications will begin June 8, 2018 and continue until position is filled. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 6/8/2018, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.