Tenure-Track Faculty: Nursing Assistant Program
We invite applicants for a tenure-track faculty position to teach within the College’s Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) approved nursing assistant program. This is a full-time, 9-month appointment within the Health and Human Services division that includes teaching in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings. Anticipated start date is August 9, 2017.
For more information about the nursing assistant program, please visit www.heartland.edu/catalog/cna.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Current license as a registered nurse in Illinois
- Documented completion of an IDPH-approved train the trainer program
- Documented completion of an IDPH-approved evaluator workshop (renewed every 5 years)
- Documented completion of an IDPH-approved training for instruction in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
- Successful teaching experience, especially at the college level
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
- Transcript copies and copy of professional license (included as part of application package)
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 4/14/2017, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.