Get help filling out your FAFSA.
Workshops are held the first Wednesday of the month in CCB 1112. No appointment needed.
What to Bring
For 2017-2018 FAFSA completion, please bring:
- Driver's license or state ID
- Your 2015 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s
- Your parents' 2015 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s, UNLESS...
- You were born before January 1, 1994 for 17-18 FAFSA.
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan, or
- You served active duty in the US Armed Forces
- Amount of any untaxed income that you received in 2015