Get help filling out your FAFSA.
Workshops are located in CCB 1112, and no reservation is required. Please arrive at 3:30, we have the room reserved for 1 hour.
- February 7, 2018 3:30-4:30 PM
- March 7, 2018 3:30-4:30 PM
- April 4, 2018 3:30-4:30 PM
- May 2, 2018 3:30-4:30 PM
- June 6, 2018 3:30-4:30PM
- July 4, 2018 No Workshop-College Closed
Workshops are held the first Wednesday of the month in CCB 1112. No appointment needed.
Please note: there will be no FAFSA workshop in January 2018.
- Coming in 2018!
- January 30, 2018 4-6 PM
- February 13, 2018 4-6 PM
What to Bring
For 2018-2019 FAFSA completion, please bring:
- Driver's license or state ID
- Your 2016 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s
- Your parents' 2016 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s, UNLESS...
- You were born before January 1, 1995 for 18-19 FAFSA.
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan, or
- You served active duty in the US Armed Forces
- Amount of any untaxed income that you received in 2016