Get help filling out your FAFSA.
Workshops are held the first Wednesday of the month in CCB 1112. No appointment needed.
Please note: there will be no FAFSA workshop in January 2018.
What to Bring
For 2018-2019 FAFSA completion, please bring:
- Driver's license or state ID
- Your 2016 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s
- Your parents' 2016 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s, UNLESS...
- You were born before January 1, 1995 for 18-19 FAFSA.
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan, or
- You served active duty in the US Armed Forces
- Amount of any untaxed income that you received in 2016