skip to main content
Heartland Community College

Submitting Transcripts and Admissions Documents to Heartland

What do I send?

You need to submit one or more of the following Admissions documents:

How do I send them?

In Person or By Mail

You may bring or mail your official documents to campus: 
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761


High School Transcripts and GED Certificates

These documents may be sent electronically through a third party (ex: Parchment) by choosing Heartland from the drop-down or search bar.  Transcript submitted through a high school can be emailed to If sent by a personal email, the transcript will not be considered official.

ACT/SAT Scores

These documents may be sent electroniccally to

College Transcripts

Official college transcripts can be sent electronically through an official, outside vendor or directly from your transfer institution. If you have questions about sending official transcripts electronically contact the Records Office 309-268-8071 or have your home institution submit the official transcript to

Contact Records

CCB 1600
Phone: 309-268-8071
Fax: 309-268-7992

Office Hours

Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.