Jump over the site's primary content.
Apply to Heartland Community College
Before You Apply
You need to know:
- Your personal information, such as: Social Security Number*, mailing address, phone number, etc.
- What type of student you are: new, visiting, or College Now?
- Which Program of Study you wish to enroll in unless you are a non-degree seeking student.
- The semester you wish to begin taking courses.
*If you do not have a social security number, you must print and submit a completed paper application.
- Download the HCC Application**
- You will need to reference the Programs of Study List**
- Mail or deliver the completed application to:
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
**Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print PDF documents.