Apply to Heartland
You Need to Apply If You Are
- A New Student: A first time student at Heartland.
- A Visiting Student: A student who is currently enrolled at another college or university and is not seeking a degree from Heartland.
- A College NOW Student: A high school student who is taking both high school classes and college classes.
- A Returning Student: A student who has not attended or applied to Heartland within the last 3 semesters.
- A Heartland Graduate: A graduate who wants to start a new program of study.
- Transitioning out of College NOW: A student who took College NOW classes in high school and is now transitioning to Heartland.
You Do Not Need to Apply If You Have
- Attended or applied to Heartland within the past 3 semesters.
If you do not need to apply, you can go straight to schedule an advisement appointment.
Before You Apply
You need to know:
- Your personal information, such as: Social Security Number, mailing address, phone number, etc.
- Which Program of Study you wish to enroll in unless you are a non-degree seeking student.
- The semester you wish to begin taking courses.