Child Development Lab
As a lab school, the CDL also provides opportunities for early childhood students needing first-hand experience working with young children.
- Children are valued for their uniqueness and dignity, their wonder and curiosity, their perspectives and abilities.
- Families are valued for their diversity, bonds and tradition, their abilities, their commitment to work, home, education and the community and their dreams for their children.
- College Students are valued for their unique ability to grow professionally so they can best support the development and learning of children and families.
- Faculty and Staff are valued for their vision, their ability to play and delight in children, their ability to process, reflect and apply exemplary practices, their commitment to families and their ability to mentor the next generation of professionals.
- The Environment fosters meaningful relationships, collaboration and participation, and inclusiveness.
View current tuition rates here: Tuition Rates (PDF)
Download to complete the enrollment application: Application Form (PDF)
Review the Family Handbook here: Family Handbook (PDF)
Review the DCFS Summary of Licensing Standards here: DCFS Summary of Licensing Standards (PDF)
Child Development Lab Calendar
View current 2021/2022 CDL calendar here: 2021/2022 CDL Calendar (PDF)