Wouldn't it be nice to talk to somebody one-on-one? Everybody needs a little help sometimes. That's why Heartland offers free tutoring!
- Do you need help using Canvas or Zoom?
- Do you have questions about a math or science assignment?
- Do you need help writing a paper?
- Do you want help planning out a project?
- Do you need some additional feedback before a class presentation
Check out our services below!
Have questions? We have a live receptionist available to help over the phone. Call during our open at our On Campus line at (309) 268-8231.
Day Time Monday 10am - 7 pm Tuesday 10am - 7 pm Wednesday 10am - 7 pm Thursday 10am - 7 pm Friday 9am -1 pm Saturday 1pm - 5pm Sunday Closed
We are offering free online tutoring! From holding in-depth one-on-one tutoring sessions to just getting your questions answered in our Virtual Help Lab or through an e-mail, we got you! Request help at the virtual help lab here. We also offer in-person tutoring in Normal, Pontiac, and Lincoln. Use our "request a tutor" form to schedule an appointment or email us for questions about our drop in help lab.
If you would like to use campus computers to work with a tutor online just ask for more info!
If you are looking for more immediate help, consider using our NEW Virtual Help Lab!
Our Virtual Help Lab offers a drop-in experience much like the physical space you know and love. If you are interested, clicking this link will send you straight to the lab.
To request an online appointment, email feedback, or phone-based tutoring, click here, or select "Online Tutoring" in the blue box to the upper left.
- Not sure what an online tutoring appointment looks like? Click here to watch a video example of an online tutoring appointment.
Looking for in-person on-campus help? Email us at Tutoring@heartland.edu