Apply to Heartland
Whether you are new to Heartland or a returning student, you have come to the right spot!
Submit our online application, then choose from the options below to get started on your journey with Heartland.
To submit your application you'll need to know:
- Your personal information, such as Social Security Number, mailing address, phone number, etc.
- Your chosen Program of Study
- The semester you wish to begin taking courses
- International Students: If you attended a high school or college in another country, select International High School or International College from the drop-down menu, rather than entering the name of your school.
College NOW and International Students, please scroll down and read the special instructions below prior to applying!
Please do not click Submit multiple times at the end of the application! The submission process can take a few moments to complete.
College NOW Students
- College NOW students MUST select "Take one or more classes" even if working toward a degree or certificate while still in high school. If you choose any other option, the processing of your application may be delayed.
Are you an International Student? Determine which application pathway is right for you!
Do you have an F-1 visa, or want to change from your current visa to an F-1 visa? You will complete the international student application process, rather than using the standard application. Contact Gavin Lee at 3090-268-8043 or email email@example.com with any questions.
If you do NOT have an F-1 visa and do not plan to change to one, you can apply as a traditional student, using the online application at the top of this page.
- No Social Security Number? Follow these instructions.
- Did you attend a high school or college in another country? Select International High School or International College from the drop-down menu, rather than entering the name of your school.
Next, find your pathway below to see your next steps!
First Time College Students
Students new to Heartland (including former College NOW students) looking to get started on an associate degree or certificate
College NOW Students
Current high school students who wish to earn college credit while still in high school
Students with credits from another college or university wishing to pursue a degree at Heartland.
Visiting Students (Non-Degree Seeking)
Students looking to earn credit at Heartland while attending another college or those not seeking a degree or certificate.
Former students of Heartland planning to return to finish a degree or certificate.