skip to main content
Heartland Community College

Complaints & Concerns

We are committed to hearing from all College stakeholders and continuously striving to improve across all areas of the College.

CampusSunset-web EmergencyPole-web

Please use the following options to submit a concern or complaint so we can continue making improvements while supporting your success.

If your concern is a campus safety emergency, please contact HCC Security at 309-268-8300.

Grade Appeal

Grade Appeals should first be discussed with your instructor, but you can see information below about the entire process.

Title IX/Sexual Misconduct

If you or someone you know has been the victim of sexual harassment or sexual violence, please submit a report by clicking below. If you believe there is an immediate threat of further violence, please contact your local police department or call 911.


If you or someone you know has been the victim of any kind of harassment and/or discrimination, please click below to learn more and/or submit a report.

Financial Aid

If you have questions about a Financial Aid decision (or your Financial Aid package), you can contact the Financial Aid office directly, or click below to learn more and/or submit your concern or complaint.

Other Concerns

This report option is for all other concerns or complaints related to your experiences at Heartland Community College.