We have five priorities at Heartland Community College:
- promoting student success
- create and model a systemic culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion
- serving as a community resource
- ensuring resource stewardship
- modeling effective communication, collaboration and transparency
At our campuses in Normal, Lincoln and Pontiac, we strive to provide accessible, innovative learning opportunities that enrich our community, and in our degree and certificate programs, we work to ensure student achievement of the College's Essential Competencies (PDF).
At the end of every fiscal year we publish our Annual Update, which includes stories on some of our major initiatives as well as a financial report.