Heartland Community College Pontiac
COVID-19 Updates for HCC Pontiac:
Effective August 17, 2020 until further notice:
- Visitors to Pontiac Center are required to follow HCC Standards of Care.
- Advisors available remotely via Zoom, in person, or by phone upon request. Use the form below to schedule an appointment.
- Placement testing available during regular hours. Appointment preferred, but not required.
- Most Fall 2020 credit classes have moved online. Please check your student email and Canvas for further communication from your instructors.
- GED classes are online. Call 815-842-6777 to register for GED Orientation. Last day to join GED classes is November 20, 2020.
- GED testing available at HCCP on Mondays and Wednesdays. To schedule GED testing, click here.
- For all other questions, use the form below to contact HCC Pontiac staff.
Need More Information?
Do you have questions or need more information? No problem. Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
As a Livingston County resident you can save time and money by starting your learning journey at Heartland Community College Pontiac.
Heartland Options at Pontiac
- Earn an associate degree in the arts (AA) or sciences (AS) for direct transition into a four-year institution or the workforce.
- Earn a certificate to enhance job skills or prepare for an entry-level position.
- Take first-year courses required for other programs of study.
- Complete classes and earn your GED.
- Learn something new with enrichment classes.
Services & Features
- free computer lab open to students and the public
- state-of-the-art classrooms
- assessment testing/proctored testing
- free tutoring and counseling for students