Heartland Community College Pontiac
You're Invited to Info Night!
Learn more about Heartland classes, support services and student engagement available to you in Pontiac. Hear from staff, advisors and instructors about the benefits of learning locally as you begin your Heartland education with fellow Livingston County students.
- Take a tour of HCC Pontiac.
- Discover available programs of study.
- Review enrollment process and class schedule.
- Get information about scholarships and financial aid.
Hometown Hawk Info Night starts at 5:30pm. Registration via phone (815-842-6777) or email requested, but not required.
Options at HCC Pontiac:
- Earn an associate degree in the arts (AA) or sciences (AS) to transfer to a four-year institution.
- Earn an associates in applied science (AAS) or certificate to enter the workforce or enhance job skills.
- Take first-year courses required for other programs of study.
- Participate in professional development workshops.
- Learn something new with enrichment classes.
- Complete classes and earn your GED.
Services & Features:
- Free computer lab open to students and community
- State-of-the-art classrooms for group meetings
- Free tutoring and counseling for students
- Assessment and GED testing
The Pontiac campus is open to students and community users. Masks are required and must be worn while inside the building.
- Visitors to HCC Pontiac are required to follow HCC Standards of Care.
- Advisor available remotely via Zoom, by phone, or in-person. Click here to schedule an advisement appointment.
- Placement testing available online or in-person. Click here to schedule an assessment appointment.
- Fall 2021 Class Schedules available here.
- Fall 2021 GED classes will be in person starting July 26, 2021. Enrollment for GED classes begins July 1, 2021. Click here to be placed on the waitlist for enrollment.
- GED testing available at HCC Pontiac. Click here to schedule your GED test.
- Computer lab and printing capabilities available for community users.
- Regular operations of the College including Admissions and Student Support Services are available with virtual support, or by appointment only.
- For additional information or other questions, use the form below to contact HCC Pontiac staff.
Need More Information?
Do you have questions or need more information? No problem. Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.