Everybody needs a little help sometimes. That's why Heartland offers free tutoring!
- Would you like a chance to ask quick questions one-on-one?
- Do you have questions about a math or science assignment?
- Do you need study tips, help with vocabulary, or a little review?
- Do you want help planning out a project?
- Do you need some additional feedback before a class presentation?
Normal Campus Tutoring Services Hours
Tutoring Services hours change according to academic semesters, holidays, final exam weeks, and semester breaks. Tutoring Services will re-open for the Fall 2019 semester on Monday, August 19th. If you need to work with a tutor before then, please contact Jenny Crones: Jenny.Crones@heartland.edu
Tutoring Services are available at multiple loctions at the HCC Normal Campus.
Fall 2019 Hours are as follows:
Main Center in SCB 1300 (located in the Library).
|Monday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 1 pm|
|Saturday||1 pm - 5 pm|
ICB 2705 Drop-in Help Lab Space. Drop in and see how we can help you! This Help Lab is focused on Writing Assistance, however we do have tutors available to help in other areas. Just ask for more info!
|Monday||9 am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4pm|
Please note: Tutoring Services will be closed from 11/27 through 12/1 and will reopen on Monday 12/2. This includes all our campus locations.