Work Ready Scholarships
The Heartland Community College Foundation has scholarships available to assist with tuition for Work Ready Programs. If you are planning to enroll in one of these programs, we encourage you to complete an application.
The Work Ready scholarship application can be submitted in one of four ways:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax (309)268-7962
- Deliver to the HCC Financial Aid office in the Community Commons Building at Heartland's Campus in Normal.
- Mail to the Heartland Community College Financial Aid, 1500 W. Raab Rd., Normal, IL 61761
Besides scholarships, there are several ways to pay for a Work Ready class:
- Contact Career Link. You must meet their requirements and funding is limited.
- Workforce Equity Initiative
- SallieMae Career Training Loans
- Personal bank loan
If you have any question regarding the Heartland Community College Foundation Work Ready Scholarships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org