FAFSA Workshop at HCC LincolnFebruary 22, 2022
Heartland Community College Lincoln will host a workshop to assist local high school seniors and college students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-23 academic year.
The first step in applying for financial aid is to complete the FAFSA form. A Heartland financial aid representative will lead the session, help students and parents at the session to fill out the form, and answer questions about financial aid options.
The workshop takes place Monday, February 28 from 12:00 to 4:30 p.m. at Heartland Community College Lincoln, 2201 Woodlawn Road. It is a drop-in workshop with no cost to attend.
Participants should bring:
- Driver’s license or state ID
- 2020 Federal Income Tax Forms and W-2s
- Amount of any untaxed income received in 2020
- Parents’ 2020 Federal Income Tax Forms and W-2s, unless
- You were born before January 1, 1999
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan
- You served active duty in US Armed Forces
In accordance with HCC policy, face coverings are required inside College facilities and social distancing will be utilized to promote a safe experience. For more information, call Heartland Community College Lincoln at (217) 735-1731 or visit www.heartland.edu/lincoln.
Written by: Steve Fast