Business titan Malcolm Forbes once shared, "The best vision is insight." Heartland's associate degree with an emphasis in business gives you the insight needed to thrive in today's fast-paced world.
Depending on your focus, your HCC business classes may include customer relations, financial planning, human resources, marketing, business law, and supervision. Building expertise in these areas will help you become a business leader who can work effectively in private firms, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- As a Heartland student you can get involved in the Business Club and may be eligible to join the Phi Beta Lambda Honors Society.
As an HCC graduate, you'll be prepared for an entry-level position in the workforce or for transfer to a four-year institution. There, you can pursue a bachelor's degree and career opportunities in fields including:
- Business Administration
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
1. Earn your Heartland degree and transfer to a four-year college or university:
If you plan to complete the first two years of study at Heartland and then continue your studies as a business major at a four-year institution in Illinois, the Associate in Arts (AA) transfer preparation program is the path for you.
2. Explore other Business Management options