Make your next monthly meeting or regional industry event a success using Heartland facilities.
Heartland Community College is following the Governor's Executive Order requiring masks inside all campus buildings and outdoors in group settings, unless eating or drinking. We additionally encourage all Continuing Education students and campus guests to vaccinate or test weekly. College personnel and college students will be required to verify Covid vaccination or weekly negative test results. See the College’s Standard of Care and Courtesy for more information.
- Ample free parking
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-39, I-74, and I-55
- Variety of room sizes with free Wi-Fi
- ADA accessible
- Flexible layouts, serving groups from 10-400
- Tech support
- Conference and event planning services
- Profit and non-profit rates
Choose Your Space
- Further details regarding Heartland Community College’s policies and regulations for facility use can be found in the Community Use Guidelines (PDF).
We would love to discuss your facility rental needs! Please contact us with any questions regarding the rental process or your facility needs.
Samantha Nussbaum: Coordinator, Facilities Use
- (309) 268-8177