Make your next monthly meeting or regional industry event a success using Heartland facilities.
At this time, masks are optional on campus at Heartland Community College. The College asks all individuals on campus to be mindful and respectful of those who may ask them to wear a face covering while in close proximity. If any changes to Covid policy are made, we’ll communicate those via email and on the website.
For further questions, please contact our office at (309) 268-8160.
- Ample free parking
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-39, I-74, and I-55
- Variety of room sizes with free Wi-Fi
- ADA accessible
- Flexible layouts, serving groups from 10-400
- Tech support
- Conference and event planning services
- Profit and non-profit rates
Choose Your Space
- Further details regarding Heartland Community College’s policies and regulations for facility use can be found in the Community Use Guidelines (PDF).
We would love to discuss your facility rental needs! Please contact us with any questions regarding the rental process or your facility needs.
Samantha Nussbaum: Coordinator, Facilities Use
- (309) 268-8177