Apply for Scholarships
Get to the online application
You must apply to Heartland Community College before you are able to complete the scholarship application. You will receive login information for myHeartland after you apply to HCC.
- Go to home.heartland.edu and log in to Student Center.
- Click on the Foundation Scholarship tile.
Complete the online application
- Answer the survey questions. These questions determine your eligibility for various scholarships.
- Answer BOTH essay questions in the application.
- Make sure the Heartland Community College records department has your transcripts.
- Reference letters are recommended: On the application, provide the email of the individual you wish to receive a letter from (you should discuss this with the person beforehand, so they know to be looking at their email). When the email is sent to the individual writing the letter, they will be able to provide their letter which will be put directly on your application once submitted.
- Once you hit finish and submit, your application is final.
- You will receive an email to your myHeartland email after you have successfully submitted your application.
Scholarship Awarding Information
The Committee will award scholarships after the March 1 and September 1 deadlines. Students will be notified to their myHeartland email accounts if they have received a scholarship. Students that were not awarded scholarships will not be notified until after ALL scholarships have been awarded.
Please read and follow instructions if you have received a scholarship award email. Failure to follow and complete instructions may result in cancellation of scholarship.