Cap & Gown
All students must apply for graduation before ordering cap and gown.
Cap and Gowns are only ordered for those students who identify that they would like to participate in the in-person commencement event.
To order your cap and gown, make sure to complete the Commencement particpation activity guide assigned to you in your student center.
All students participating in Commencement will be recieving a free cap, gown, and tassle to wear at the ceremony. Cap and gown distribution will begin the week of commencemnt.
Certain groups provide extra regalia to acknowledge students who have participated in their programs. Special regalia is typically provided for:
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Alpha Delta Nu
- Esports Athlete
- Study Abroad
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Heartland Activities Committee (HAC)
- Student Leaders in Community Engagement (SLiCE)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Association of Latinx American Students (ALAS)
- Student Veteran
- HSE Honors