Advisement Frequently Asked Questions
- The best way to be sure your credits will transfer is to be in contact with your intended transfer college or university. During your time at Heartland stay up to date with current transfer information and meet with your advisor regularly.
Current and Returning Students
If you are a current Heartland student or a student returning to Heartland after being away, you can schedule an appointment by calling 309.268.8027.
If you are a new student to Heartland, you will meet with an advisor at your New Student Appointment.
For the most accurate information regarding your financial aid status, please contact Financial Aid.
Please consult with your academic advisor for details on your specific plan of study to determine your timeline toward graduation.
You can view your midterm and your final grades in your Student Center.
How to view your grades:
- Go to home.heartland.edu
- Click on Student Center
- Enter your login name and password
- Click on the Academic Transcripts / Grades tile
- Registering for classes is easy!
- If you would like your Heartland transcript sent to another college or university, please submit a request for Heartland transcripts.