We strongly recommend you attend one of these informational sessions. All information meetings are held at the main campus in Normal, IL, unless otherwise noted.
Beginning May 1, 2020, and until further notice, informational meetings will be held virtually utilizing ZOOM. Please continue to check this site for dates and additional information.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Please contact the program coordinator listed below to request the ZOOM link for the meeting that you would like to attend.
|TBD||Please contact the program coordinator listed below to request the ZOOM link for the meeting that you would like to attend.|
|Please contact the program coordinator listed below to request the ZOOM link for the meeting that you would like to attend.|
Please contact the following program coordinator and request the ZOOM link for the meeting that you would like to attend:
Medical Assistant - Please contact Martha Stearns at email@example.com
Nursing - Please contact Tara Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Therapist Assistant - Please contact Daryl Menke at email@example.com
Radiography - Please contact Jo Gramley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Ready Programs* - Please contact Kelly Pyle at email@example.com
* Work Ready Programs currently consist of Pharmacy Technician, Dental Assistant, Phlebotomy, and Veterinary Assistant.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Schedule
Students applying for the Nursing program must take the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). This test will only be provided virtually.
- To schedule the TEAS test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Heartland ID number and preference of the dates listed below. Check your Heartland email for confirmation.
- Information regarding technical requirements for virtual TEAS testing is available here.
- A $75.00 fee must be paid by credit card at the time of testing ($70 test fee, $5 proctor fee).
- Study guides are available at https://www.atitesting.com/teas-prep or the Heartland Community College Library.
- Students may retake the TEAS one time within the application period (October - March). The highest grade within the application period will be used for evaluation.
- TEAS scores are valid for a period of two application cycles.
- A minimum composite score of 58.7% or Proficient on the TEAS is required to be considered for admission to the program.
|Monday, October 26||9:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, November 17||9:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, December 1||9:00 a.m.|
|Monday, December 21||9:00 a.m.|
|Friday, January 8||9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, January 27||9:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 9||9:00 a.m.|
|Thursday, February 18||9:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, March 9||9:00 a.m.|
Contact email@example.com with any TEAS-related technical concerns or date/time conflicts.
View the Nursing Department page for additional information.