Apply for Scholarships
Get to the online application
You must apply to Heartland Community College before you are able to complete the scholarship application. You will receive login information for myHeartland after you apply to HCC.
- Go to home.heartland.edu and log in to Student Center.
- Click on the Foundation Scholarship tile.
Complete the online application
- Answer the survey questions. These questions determine your eligibility for various scholarships.
- Please choose ONE of the essay questions to complete. Once your essay is completed, please upload the document to your application. Once you upload and submit, you will not be able to edit.
- Make sure the Heartland Community College records department has your transcripts.
- Make sure you hit the Submit and I am Done buttons to complete your application.
- You will receive an email to your my.heartland email after you have successfully submitted your application.
Scholarship Awarding Information
The Committee will award scholarships after the March 1 and September 1 deadlines. Students will be notified to their my.heartland email accounts if they have received a scholarship. Students that were not awarded scholarships will not be notified until after ALL scholarships have been awarded.
Please read and follow instructions if you have received a scholarship award email. Failure to follow and complete instructions may result in cancellation of scholarship.