View your Bill
Paper Student Bills
Students will be reminded of their tuition/fee due dates electronically by text or e-mail reminders and phone calls. At the explicit direction or request of a student, the College can mail the student's bill to a parent or other individual or company assisting the student with payment. We encourage students to keep their addresses and phone numbers updated and to access their Heartland e-mail account regularly.
Online Student Bills
To access their online student bill, a student will need to do the following:
- Go to home.heartland.edu.
- Click on Student Center.
- Enter Login username and password (remember this is case sensitive).
- Click on View My Schedule/Bill.
- Select a term from the drop down menu.
- Click View. (Note: you may receive a pop-up blocker message preventing you from viewing the document. In order to view the file, please select either "temporarily allow pop-ups" or "always allow pop-ups." We recommend clicking on the "always allow pop-ups" option to avoid this message in the future.)
- You may then view or print an itemized bill for the semester(s) selected.
- To pay online, go to the Financial Account section and click the Pay Online button.