Visit the library to obtain your student ID.
The same instructions apply for students and employees. Please let library staff know so they can make the appropriate ID.
Make sure you bring:
- your HCC student (or employee) ID number
- a photo ID
With a student ID, you can:
- check out library materials
- ride the Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System
- use the Fitness & Recreation Center
- hang out in the Hawk's Nest Game Room
- enjoy student discounts at various locations in the community
If you cannot come to campus, library staff can make new student IDs and send them in the mail. If you would like a student ID made and sent to you, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your student (or employee) ID number
- Your address
- A photo of yourself (head and shoulders only; nothing obscuring your face)
- A photo of another ID that has your picture and name (drivers license, passport, etc.)
IDs are issued to currently enrolled students and are valid as long as students remain enrolled.