Stop by the library to get your student ID.
The same instructions apply for students and employees. Please let library staff know so they can make the approprtiate ID.
Make sure you bring:
- your HCC student ID number
- a photo ID
With a student ID, you can:
- check out library materials
- access your online library account
- ride the Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System
- use the Fitness & Recreation Center
- hang out in the Hawk's Nest Game Room
- enjoy student discounts at various locations in the community
If you cannot come to campus, library staff will be making new student IDs on Tuesdays & Thursdays and sending them in the mail. If you would like a student ID made and sent to you, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your student ID number
- Your address
- A photo of yourself (head and shoulders only; nothing obscuring your face)
- A photo of another ID that has your picture and name (drivers license, passport, etc.)
Please email Erin Zimmerman with any questions or concerns.