Find out what you need to know about Heartland Pontiac.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Hotline: 309-268-8380
Call 815-842-6777 or Email Pontiac.Center@heartland.edu for registration and class details.
Monday and Tuesday 5:30-8:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Online classes are also available.
- For the most up-to-date information on the library services and hours click here.
- For the fastest service, contact the Library at askalibrarian.heartland.edu
Yes. Pontiac is a certified proctoring test site.
Heartland Community College leases the building space in both of these areas, so the Smoke Free Illinois Act (410 ILCS 82) shall prevail on these campuses. This Act states:
"No person shall smoke in a public place or in any place of employment or within 15 feet of any entrance."
However, the use of smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes, vaping devices, or any other non-FDA approved nicotine delivering device is now prohibited within the confines of the Lincoln and Pontiac buildings.
- For Heartland Community College, “tobacco free” means HCC will be completely free from use of all tobacco products including any cigarettes, cigars, pipes, beedies, clove cigarettes and any other smoking product that appears to be a cigarette or electronic cigarette. This policy includes smokeless tobacco, dip, chew, snuff, snus, and any other non-FDA approved nicotine delivery device or product.