- For Heartland Community College, “tobacco free” means HCC will be completely free from use of all tobacco products including any cigarettes, cigars, pipes, beedies, clove cigarettes and any other smoking product that appears to be a cigarette or electronic cigarette. This policy includes smokeless tobacco, dip, chew, snuff, snus, and any other non-FDA approved nicotine delivery device or product.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Hotline: 309-268-8380
- Employee Hotline: 309-268-8350
- Call 815-842-6777 or Email Pontiac.Center@heartland.edu for registration and class details.
- Click HERE to Apply.
Yes. Pontiac is a certified proctoring test site.
For the most up-to-date information please email Pontiac.Center@heartland.edu or call 815-842-6777.
Heartland Community College leases the building space in both of these areas, so the Smoke Free Illinois Act (410 ILCS 82) shall prevail on these campuses. This Act states:
"No person shall smoke in a public place or in any place of employment or within 15 feet of any entrance."
However, the use of smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes, vaping devices, or any other non-FDA approved nicotine delivering device is now prohibited within the confines of the Lincoln and Pontiac buildings.